Golf Course Conditions as of 1/15/2020
Currently the golf course is in very good condition and guest feedback has been positive.
- Greens: The putting surface is in excellant condition with seasonal coloration.
- Fairways: The fairways are in nice condition and still green. Invasive grasses are at a minimun and the ball is siting up nicely.
- Bunkers: Bunkers are maintained with good quality sand that is well dispersed.
- Tee Boxes. Tee Boxes are well covered and turf is healthy. Par 3 Tee Boxes and select Par 4 & Par 5 Tee boxes have been overseeded with Rye grass.
- Practice Facility: The practice tee has been overseeded with Rye grass and the majority of our range balls are 1.5 years old. New yardage markers have been put out on the range to mark overall distances and distances to target pins.