Golf Course Conditions as of 12/01/2018
Currently the golf course is in very good condition and guest feedback has been positive.
- Greens: The putting surface is in excellant condition with seasonal coloration.
- Fairways: The fairways are in great condition and still green. Invasive grasses are at a minimun and the ball is siting up nicely.
- Bunkers: Bunkers are maintained with good quality sand that is well dispersed.
- Tee Boxes. Tee Boxes are well covered and turf is healthy.
- Practice Facility: The practice tee has been overseeded and the majority of our range balls are 1.5 years old.