Golf Course Conditions as of 11/30/2017
Currently the golf course is in nice condition and guest feedback has been positive.
- Greens: The putting surface is in very good condition - thick, green and consistant. Our members and guests are loving it:)
- Fairways: The fairways are in good condition, thick and still green. Invasive grasses are at a minimun and the ball is still siting up nicely.
- Bunkers: Bunkers are maintained with good quality sand that is well dispersed.
- Tee Boxes. Tee Boxes are well covered and turf is healthy.
- Practice Facility: The natural bermuda grass is in nice conditionand the condition of our range balls is good.