Golf Course Conditions as of 4/15/2018
Currently the golf course is in nice condition and guest feedback has been positive.
- Greens: The putting surface is in good condition with seasonal coloration.
- Fairways: The fairways are in good condition and still green. Invasive grasses are at a minimun and the ball is still siting up nicely.
- Bunkers: Bunkers are maintained with good quality sand that is well dispersed.
- Tee Boxes. Tee Boxes are well covered and turf is healthy.
- Practice Facility: The practice tee has been overseeded and the majority of our range balls are 1.5 years old.